Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Actually, it's not in a koozie....

On a recent trip to Tampa, albeit before spring training begins, I was able to visit Cigar City Brewing. It's a small, local Tampa brewery which I'd recommend to anyone visiting the Tampa-St. Pete area (www.cigarcitybrewing.com).




They have a tasting room where you can sample their beers by the pint. Prices range from $4.50 to $6 or more, depending on what they've got. On my visit I tried the following:

  • Jai Alai India Pale Ale
  • Improvisation (which is pictured above)
  • Jose Marti
All were great! I'm a pale ale fan and I really liked the flavor of the Jai Alai brew. Lastly, it's finally February, one of the best months in the year. Hopefully the groundhog predicts an early spring tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment